1. Your Privacy is not for sale.
Simply put, we do not and will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
File-IT uses and discloses your personal information only as follows:
- to analyze App usage and improve the Service;
- to deliver to you any administrative notices, alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Service;
- to fulfill your requests for certain products and services;
- troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
- as otherwise set forth in this Privacy and Security Policy.
2. We limit the collection and use of personal information
Certain areas and features of File-IT mobile app are available to you without registration on our website (www.file-itinc.com) or the need to provide to us any information. However, other features of the App or the Service may require registration, which involves provision to File-IT of an email address, a password and your zip code, a username (collectively the “Registration Information”). From time to time we may request other personal information to provide you with other benefits of the Service. In all such instances, you will be given the opportunity to provide or to decline to provide that information, and it will be used only for the stated purpose. File-IT will NOT disclose such data in any personally identifiable manner to:
- Advertisers and other third parties for their marketing and promotional purposes
- Organizations that conduct research
- Users of the Service for purposes of comparison of financial situation
Access to your Registration Information, Account Credentials, Account Information and any other personal information you provide is strictly restricted and used in accordance with specific internal procedures and safeguard governing access, in order to operate, develop or improve the Service. We may also use third party vendors or service providers to help us provide the Service to you, such as sending e-mail messages on our behalf or hosting and operating a particular feature or functionality of the Service.